What started as a hobby in 2019, with self-designed hand crochet toys for tiny hands, Patti Oslo has developed overtime into a small-scaled company, which stands for a fair salary to skillful women in need an income to support their families and children.
The whole production process of Patti Oslo products meets the GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - and certified as organic.
We use naturally plant dyed colours. The healthiest for your baby.
Our little sheep is so cuddly with its soft bobble form. Perfect for tiny hands to grab and to become the best friend.
Hand crocheted in a fair-trade workshop in Turkey by women with magical hands. It is made in organic cotton yarn, which is antibacterial and safe to use for sensitive skins
- 100% organic cotton without pesticides
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antipilling
- Non-toxic dyes: natural plant-dyes
- Stuffed with washable polyfill
- Embroidered eyes
- Conforms to CE standards
- Suitable from birth
- Cleaning Instructions Always use mild detergent and cool water. Start with spot cleaning first If spot cleaning is not enough, hand wash program at 30º with a mild baby soap detergent, low spin