What started as a hobby in 2019, with self-designed hand crochet toys for tiny hands, Patti Oslo has developed overtime into a small-scaled company, which stands for a fair salary to skillful women in need an income to support their families and children.
The whole production process of Patti Oslo products meets the GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard - and certified as organic.
We use naturally plant dyed colours. The healthiest for your baby.
Our new design monkey is crocheted and embroidered by hand with a love and care.
Hand crocheted in a fair-trade workshop in Turkey by women with magical hands. It is made in organic cotton yarn, which is antibacterial and safe to use for sensitive skins
- 100% organic cotton without pesticides
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antipilling
- Non-toxic dyes: natural plant-dyes
- Stuffed with washable polyfill
- Embroidered eyes
- Conforms to CE standards
- Suitable from birth
- Cleaning Instructions Always use mild detergent and cool water. Start with spot cleaning first If spot cleaning is not enough, hand wash program at 30º with a mild baby soap detergent, low spin