100% Designed & Manufactured in Denmark - The very best for your baby crafted with safety and beauty in mind.
2 x FRIGG Silicone Nipple Dummies
About Frigg Dummies:
- Help your baby learn to self-soothe with Frigg Silicone Nipple Dummies. They’re curved to keep clear of your babies delicate skin, whole features like air holes and a security handle ensure your baby stays safe.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates
- The Frigg dummies are mimicking both the shape and softness of mothers breast, which supports your babies natural instincts.
- Their classic appearance captures a look that is both timeless and elegant.
- Produced from Medical Grade Silicone. More durable & sterile than rubber latex.
- Each dummy is produced with a stretch and vacuum test.
- Complies with the European Standard EN1400 + A2 test.
Size 1 (0-6 months)
Size 2 (6-18 months)
Directions & Care
- Sterilize the dummy by putting it into boiling water for 5 minutes before the first use. Allow to coil down. The dummies can get water into the nipple because of the vent hole. Simply squeeze the dummy gently to remove the water.
- Clean and sterilize the dummies daily before each use by scalding. Do not use microwave sterilising or cleaning products (even the dishwasher) as it will break down the nipple.
- Renew the dummy after using it for 4-6 weeks for safety and hygiene reasons.
- If the child - by mistake - has got the dummy too far in the mouth, remove the dummy gently. The design is made to ensure the child will not suffocate.
- It is recommended not to dip the dummy in products containing sugar or medicine, as this can affect the child’s teeth and health. Please make sure the child is only using the dummy for the intended use.
- The nipple is made from silicone which can rarely cause an allergic reaction in some children.
- The products complies with Australian standards for consumer goods (Babies’ Dummies and Dummy Chains) Safety Standard 2017.
For your child’s safety -
Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the dummy in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated dummy holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a dummy, your child may be strangled by them.
DO NOT store in direct sunlight.